The Break Room
The Break Room located in Charleston, SC is the quintessential place to release anger in the healthiest, safest way.
Within our 2,400 square foot facility, you will find 3 individual rage rooms, a comfortable lounge area, a spacious lobby, a viewing room, our car smashing zone, a paint party room, and much more!
You'll just have to come see the rest for yourself.
1. Reserve Your Time
2. Choose Your Package
3. Be On Time!
How It Works
Book your session online or at any of our social media pages.
Choose from one of our packages. You can't go wrong with any.
(Plus the add-ons. Get the add-ons!)
Like our dad always said, "If you're on time, you're late." In order to ensure a quality experience, be early!
4. LET IT ALL OUT!
5. Share Your Break Room Experience!
Scream, shout, dance. Do whatever ya' gotta do to get all the junk out of your system!
Post your broken room to your social media with #RageCharleston for a repost!
Why Choose Us?
Tired of the same Tug-o'-War, 5-Second Rule team building exercises? We can guarantee laughs and a good time for your next company outing.
Put down the Monopoly and pick up a baseball bat. We've got something for the entire family to smash.
Ladies, does your boyfriend play too much Fortnite? Come see what it would feel like to really smash that computer.
Are you just passing through? Stretch your legs and relieve some stress from the kids fighting in the backseat at the same time!
Boss making you stay late? Kids won't go to sleep at bedtime? Finals week got you feeling some type of way? Relieving stress has never been more fun and safe!
It's Wednesday night, you don't know what to do, but you've heard about 'that rage room'... We are THAT rage room. Come find out what the hype is all about!
Happy people just got happier. We've not seen anyone yet walk in and not laugh and smile while taking a baseball bat to a glass bottle -- A LOT of glass bottles.
Benefits Of A Rage Room
Try something new. Who doesn't love to try the next, best, exciting thrill? Our organized, well-designed rage rooms allow for the perfect environment to go on a shatter spree without any of the typical repercussions.
Bonding at its finest. Do you have a group of friends, that together, you can never decide what to do? We've got you covered! Our spacious rage rooms can guarantee laughter and will bring even the closest of friends feeling closer when they leave.
Pure fun. Studies also show that it’s important to have fun in your life as a way to improve your mood, manage stress, and maintain balance in your life. If it’s fun for you to go out and break things, our pioneering rage rooms will be a much healthier activity for you than sitting at home and ruminating over what’s making you angry. Did we mention it's FUN!?
"IT'S ALL THE RAGE!"
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD.. TAKE THEIRS.
We had so much fun at The Break Room! It was surprisingly very therapeutic as well. The entire process was smooth from booking to smashing. The owner, Cole, was there the entire time and made us feel so comfortable and safe. It was obvious that aside from enjoyment, safety is their number one priority. We were given a mask, a suit, and gloves and everything we could smash for our time period. I really glad to see we had our OWN room so that I didn’t have to worry about what others were doing around me. We played our own music and just had the best time. I will definitely be back!
— Stephanie Tarrant, Google
The Break Room FAQ
GEAR BOX CLUNKING (XL-SAW FEED ROLLERS WITH MOTOVARIOS ONLY)
PRINTER NOT PRINTING
2) CHECK THROUGH BEAM SENSORS ARE WORKING, SAW WILL NOT CYCLE IF SENSORS ARE NOT WORKING.
3) PRESS FLUSH BUTTON, IF BUZZING SOUND OCCURS PRINT HEAD MAY HAVE DRY INK INSIDE. NEVER RUN PRINT HEAD OUT OF INK, EXPENSIVE CLEANING REQUIRED.
ELECTRIC DOOR LOCK NOT WORKING
IRREGULAR LENGTHS +/- (SEEMS RANDOM)
1) CHECK THAT ROLLERS ARE CLEAN AND THE KNURLING COMES TO A SHARP POINT.
ONLY MANUAL CUT WORKS
SCRAP CONVEYOR RUNS REVERSE (XL-SAW ONLY)
SEE PRINTABLE GUIDE HERE
1) CHECK CONNECTIONS AT VFD-2 (AC TECH) and WCR/ATR (SLIM LINE RELAYS)
MOTORS NOT RESPONDING (WEBSAW WITH PARKER AMPS ONLY)
1) CHECK THAT ALL AMPS HAVE LIGHT OF SOME SORT. IF THERE IS POWER GOING TO THE AMP AND THERE ARE NO LEDS, THE AMP IS DEAD. USING A HEAT GUN TO GENTLY APPLY HEAT CAN MAKE A FAULTY AMP COME ON. THIS IS A TEMPORARY WORK AROUND UNTIL THE AMP CAN BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED.
SAW HEAD WILL NOT HOME
SAW HEAD SLAMS (BOTH WEBSAW OR XL-SAW)
1) A CARRIAGE DAMPER ( EG-0001 or MAKE YOUR OWN) MAY BE REQUIRED TO REPLACE FAULTY SHOCK ABSORBER.
1) CHECK THAT THE FLOW RESTRICTOR ( PB-0006) TO THE CARRIAGE IS PROPERLY ADJUSTED.
MAKES ONE CUT AND STOPS (WEBSAW ONLY)
SAW HEAD WILL NOT DROP (WEBSAW ONLY)
1) CHECK THAT CARRIAGE SAYS "UP" POSITION ON SCREEN. IF SAW HEAD IS UP AND THE SCREEN INDICATES ANYTHING BUT "UP", UPPER PROX OR CABLE IS BAD
A) IF IT DOESN'T OPERATE, THE CERAM IS BAD OR NEEDS OIL.
SAW HEAD WILL NOT RISE AFTER CUT IS MADE (WEBSAW ONLY)
SAW PANEL IS OVERHEATING
NOT CUTTING THROUGH BOARD / OR CUPPING ON TOP
1) INCREASE YOUR DROP TIME. MEASURED IN MILLISECONDS. DO NOT GO OVER 700
IRREGULAR LENGTHS +/- (90 DEGREE IS ACCURATE, OVER 90 IS LONG, UNDER 90 IS SHORT)
90 DEGREE IS ACCURATE, OVER 90 IS LONG, UNDER 90 IS SHORT
IRREGULAR LENGTHS +/- (MULTIPLE LONG PIECES)
MULTIPLE LONG PIECES (LESS PER STICK) ARE WORSE THAN MULTIPLE SHORT PIECES (MORE PER STICK):
1) STRETCH SHRINK AND SCALE FACTORS MAY NOT BE BALANCED. COMPLETE 100 INCH TEST
IRREGULAR LENGTHS (GENERAL ITEMS TO CHECK) WEBSAW ONLY
1 BAD SPRINGS
WEBSAW FEED ROLLER "CLUNKS"
"CLUNKING" IS NOT THE SAME AS "GROWLING". GROWLING IS THE AMPLIFIERS
1) CHECK THAT SPIDER IS GOOD BY ROCKING ROLLER LEFT TO RIGHT, FREE PLAY MEANS SPIDER COULD BE BAD OR MISSING - ORDER HERE RC-0001
2) CHECK GEAR DRIVE AND MOTOR (UNCOMMON) BY REMOVING ROLLER SHAFT AND TURN MOTOR COMBO BY HAND. IF CLUNK IS FELT, SEPARATE GEAR BOX AND MOTOR AND ROTATE EACH SEPARATELY TO ISOLATE PROBLEM
3) ALIGN ROLLER SHAFT WITH DIRECTIONS FOUND HERE
BLADE BOGGING IN SCARF CUT
1) BLADE IS DULL - NEEDS CHANGED MOR FREQUENTLY. TYPICALLY REPLACE EVERY 80 HOURS OF CUT TIME. OR, AROUND 120,000 BOARD FEET DEPENDING ON AVERAGE LENGTH.
SCREEN SAYS DOOR IS OPEN WHEN DOOR IS CLOSED
1) CHECK COMPUTER IS COMMUNICATING WITH SAW. LOOK WHERE BLADE ANGLE DEGREE SHOULD BE ON SCREEN. IF IT DISPLAYS "NAN" GOTO PMAC/CLIPPER COMMUNICATION GUIDE, IF IT DISPLAYS ANGLE, PROCEED TO NEXT STEP
CAUTION BEFORE CONTINUING: Secure saw area to prevent injury to personnel! Never disable locks on a machine in service.
BLADE CUPPING TOP OF BOARD OR NOT COMPLETING CUT
1) IN COLD WEATHER INCREASE DROP / RAISE TIMES
4) CYLINDER SEALS ARE FAILING. WITH CARRIAGE UP AND AIR ON REMOVE TOP AIR HOSE.
IRREGULAR LENGTHS - FIRST BOARD IN STICK IS SHORT
1) CHECK TABLE TENSION - CLICK FOR GUIDE
IRREGULAR LENGTHS - LAST BOARD IN STICK IS SHORT
1) CHECK THAT FRONT CLEAN UP IS ONLY CUTTING THE DUST OFF THE FRONT OF A BOARD